CBBL2 477Mhz & 27mhz antenna base and lead
The Aerpro CBBL2 Antenna Base and Lead is compatible with 477MHz UHF and 27MHz AM CB Radios. It is fitted with 5 metre RG58 coaxial cable which is pre-terminated with an FME connector making it easy to install through the firewall grommet in vehicles. An FME to UHF PL259 screw on adaptor is also included for hassle-free installation. Simply add a 477MHz UHF or 27MHz AM antenna whip with a 5/16" thread for reliable CB communications.
- Suitable for use with most 477MHz and 27MHz radios
- Suitable for use with antenna whips that have a 5/16" thread
- 5m RG58 Copper shield coax cable protects from electromagnetic interference
- Pre-terminated FME connector on cable end for secure connection
- Includes an FME to PL259 (standard UHF) adaptor for solder free installation
- Suits: 477MHz & 27MHz
- Cable: 5m RG58 Copper Shield Coax Cable
- Base Thread: 5/16"
- Base & Lead
- FME to PL259 (standard UHF) Adaptor