AWCMI1 15W wireless Smartphone charger to suit Mitsubishi triton gls, glx+, gsr
Designed to suit Mitsubishi Triton GLS, GLX+, GSR (2019-on), the Aerpro AWCMI1 wireless charger is made to seamlessly blend in with the vehicle interior. Engineered to fit in the centre console/dash of the vehicle, the charger is colour matched to the vehicle interior and made from high quality plastics offering an OEM look and feel.
The charger is Qi certified and has a 3 coil charging system for a wider charging surface area. It supports up to 15W output, producing optimal charging speeds for all wireless charge compatible smartphones. There are a number of built in protection measures including foreign object detection, over heat protection and overload/over current protection, to ensure safety at all times.
The Aerpro AWCMI1 is the perfect solution if you drive a Mitsubishi Triton GLS, GLX+, GSR (2019-on) and are looking for a seamless, convenient and reliable wireless charging system for your smartphone.
- Perfect accessory for Mitsubishi Triton GLS, GLX+, GSR 2019-on vehicles, engineered to fit in the centre console/dash of the vehicle seamlessly
- Qi Certified with up to 15W Fast Charging, automatically identifies charging protocols of compatible smartphone to deliver fast wireless charging
- Suits smartphones sizes up to 157.6mm long x 77.4mm wide
- 3 Coil wireless charging provides a wider charging area and will support up to 8mm vertical inductive distance
- Safety protocols detect and prevent any unsafe charging occurrence to avoid damage to the smartphone
- Wireless charging can be turned off, making the holder suitable for use with non-wireless charging phones
- Charge indicator light shows the charging status of the device
- Anti-skid rubber finish for secure mounting of the smartphone
- Voltage Input: 9.0-16.0V
- Power Output: 15W Max
- Power Status Led: Standby / Charging / Not Charging
- Coils: 3
- Qi Certified: Yes (Compliant Qi 1.2)
- Vertical Inductive Distance: 2-8mm
- Foreign Object Detection: Yes
- Overheat Protection: Yes
- Overload/Over Current: Protected
- Working Temperature: -30 to +70C
- Storage Temperature: -40 to +85C
- Working Frequency:
- 127KHz (Apple)
- 140KHz (Android)
- Some phone cases will affect the chargers performance. If the phone is not charging correctly please remove the case.