APVMZ02 Reverse camera retention harness to suit Mazda cx5, cx7 & cx9
Suitable for use with Mazda CX5 (2011-2015), CX7 (2012-2014) and CX9 (2011-2015) vehicles, the APVMZ02 Reverse Camera Retention Harness enables the OEM reverse camera to be retained when installing an aftermarket AV headunit into the vehicle. The harness includes a vehicle specific plug which connects to the factory reverse camera loom and provides an RCA plug which connects to the reverse camera input on the aftermarket headunit. The harness only requires a small amount of wiring, a black wire with ring terminal that needs to be connected to ground and a violet/white cable that needs to connect to the reverse trigger (12V), making it simple to install.
- Suitable for use in Mazda CX5 (2011-2015), CX7 (2012-2014) and CX9 (2011-2015) vehicles that have a factory reverse camera fitted
- Enables the OEM factory fitted reverse camera to display on a compatible aftermarket AV headunit
- 4 Pin vehicle specific connector
- Designed for simple DIY installation
- Harness Type: OEM Reverse Camera Retention
- Vehicle Plug: 4 Pin
- Camera Plug: RCA
- Important Notes:
- Black wire with ring terminal needs to be connected to ground. Violet/white cable needs to connect to the reverse trigger (12V).
- Aftermarket headunit requires rear camera RCA input.