APUNISW5 Universal steering wheel control interface
The APUNISW5 is a universal steering wheel control interface to suit over 900 vehicle applications, including Australian built models. It retains a host of vital OEM vehicle features when upgrading the head unit to an aftermarket model, including steering wheel controls, phone buttons, settings menus and more. The vehicleâ€™s button configuration can also be completely remapped, allowing drivers to tailor desired functions on a long or short press in all vehicles on any platform via a simple PC program which is free to download. For vehicles with older analogue systems, the interface features a programming function to ensure compatibility across the board.
- Compatible with over 900 vehicle applications
- Customise your steering wheel button layout with a dedicated web app
- Retain crucial OEM features in your vehicle when installing an aftermarket head unit, including steering wheel controls, phone buttons and more
- Compatible with all major vehicle platforms including Analogue, CAN-Bus, GM Class II, iBus and Matrix
- Maintain your vehicle data outputs including accessory, illumination, speed pulse, park brake and reverse gear
- Includes universal patch lead to suit Alpine, Clarion, JVC, Kenwood, Nakamichi, Panasonic, Philips, Pioneer, Sony, Zenec and Chinese learning models.
- INSTALLATION TYPE: HARD WIRE
- ACC 12V (Red/White)
- ILLUMINATION (Orange)
- PARK BRAKE (Light Green)
- SPEED PULSE (Light Pink)