APP040 Primary iso harness to suit Daihatsu - feroza & rocky
The Aerpro APP040 is a Primary Harness designed to suit Daihatsu Feroza (1989-1998) and Rocky (1989-1998) vehicles. It allows for the installation of an aftermarket headunit without the need to remove the factory wiring plug from the vehicle. APP040 converts the factory headunit plug in the vehicle into a universal double ISO connector system. For simple plug and play headunit installation, add an Aerpro APP8 Secondary Headunit harness to suit your new aftermarket headunit and the two looms will connect together via the ISO connector system.
- Please Note:
- Harnesses vary between vehicle models, to find the correct harness for your vehicle, use the Aerpro Vehicle Selector.
- Depending on the vehicle and aftermarket headunit, installation may not be completely plug and play, a small amount of hard-wiring may still be required to complete the installation.
- Designed for quick, simple and precise aftermarket headunit wiring installation
- Vehicle specific plug designed to connect directly into the vehicles original headunit wiring loom, no need to remove the factory plug
- Converts vehicle specific plug to universal ISO connector system
- Provides a Plug & Play installation solution for aftermarket headunits when paired with an Aerpro APP8 Secondary Harness (some hard-wiring may still be required)
- Secure Clips on ISO connectors to ensure secure and long lasting connection
- Suits Daihatsu Feroza (1989-1998) and Rocky (1989-1998) vehicles
- HARNESS TYPE: PRIMARY HARNESS
- PLUG TYPE: VEHICLE SPECIFIC
- CONNECTION TYPE: UNIVERSAL ISO SOCKET (FEMALE TYPE)
- Suits Daihatsu Feroza (1989-1998) and Rocky (1989-1998) vehicles.
- When paired with Aerpro APP8 Series Secondary Harness plug and play solution a small amount of hardwired installation may still be required depending on the vehicle and aftermarket headunit type.