AP2001 Vehicle specific plug to bare wire harness to suit Subaru - various models
This Aerpro Harness plugs into your Subaru Forester SF, SG; Impreza GC, GD, GG; and Liberty (Legacy) 1989-1994; factory headunit wiring system. Allowing for the installation of an aftermarket headunit without the need to remove the factory plug from the vehicle, AP2001 provides colour-coded bare end wires to match standard aftermarket radio wiring looms. Simply match the wire colours between the AP2001 and your aftermarket headunit wiring loom (supplied with the aftermarket headunit) and hard-wire them together. To hard-wire we recommend using a soldering iron and solder (sold separately) and ensure they are insulated correctly once connected.
- Please Note: Harnesses vary between vehicles, please use the Aerpro Vehicle Selector to identify the correct harness for your application.
- Connects to vehicle's factory wiring, providing bare end wires
- No need to remove the factory stereo plug from the vehicle
- Colour coded wires to match standard aftermarket headunit wiring loom for simple identification and easy installation
- Simply match the colours from this harness to the aftermarket headunit harness and hard-wire (solder) them together
- Solder (or crimps) and heat shrink (or insulation tape) required for installation, not included
- PLUG TYPE:
- 1 x 13 PIN
- INSTALLATION TYPE: BARE WIRE, REQUIRES SOLDERING
- NOTES: N/A
- Alternatively, Aerpro APP090 can be used which converts the vehicle plug to ISO connector system